Saturday, July 10, 2010

Precious, Pretty, and Lots of Pink

I finally finished the last of my projects for Caroline's nursery this week and I just LOVE how everything turned out. I made 4 of the sweetest little balloon shades.....

and an adorable bow holder.

Every little girl needs a place to keep all her pretty bows, right?

Then I made this sweet pillow for the chair I ordered for her room. The chair hasn't come in yet (sigh...) but I think this pillow goes perfectly with the rest of the decor and will look so cute in her new chair. I can't wait until it arrives! It will be the finishing touch.
And lastly, I finally completed the mobile I started weeks ago but never got around to finishing. You may remember that I posted pics of it in an earlier post. I ran out of supplies and couldn't find the same berry garland anywhere. Thank you Michael's for coming to the rescue!
Pretty pink and green berries, delicate and sweet butterflies. Now all I need is my darling little baby to arrive so we can start enjoying her room together. I'll post a few pics of the finished room once the chair arrives.
Thirty Weeks and Counting...

2 comments:

  1. You really are SO talented, Amanda! Everything is so beautiful! I know you are way pregnant now (but you look awesome!!), so you probably do not feel like meeting for lunch on a Wednesday in the next few weeks. If you think you can swing it, let me know and will make a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her room is precious!!! After three boys....I am having way to much fun with my new little girl!!!! You are beautiful...pregnancy suits you well!!!

    ReplyDelete