Friday, July 23, 2010

Blog Face Lift

How do you like the new look? I got a message that my background would disappear from my page by Friday (ugh!) so I had to choose something new, and quick since I just saw the notification lastnight around midnight!! I'm not very happy with it yet but just don't have time to fix it right now. A dear friend and her sweet little girl are coming to visit for the weekend and I have CHORES to do! I wish I had the magical powers of Samantha from Bewitched. With the wiggle of my nose the house would be sparkling clean, dishes done, laundry folded AND put away, hair perfectly curled and I'd be wearing an outfit to die for, all in a matter of seconds (sigh...). Guess I'll just have to wait until next week to beautify my blog and post anything worth really reading about. I can't wait to get to my next post by the way. I had an AWESOME visit with some girl friends from high school this week that I haven't seen in ages. Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment