Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Few Highlights from May

May was a very busy month and I just didn't have much time for blogging. With the school year coming to a close, Mother's Day, and a few baby showers, the month of May just flew by. It was packed with fun times with family and friends and I really wanted to share some of the festivities with you so here are a few highlights....

Mother's Day 2010
I celebrated my very first Mother's Day! My sweet hubby woke me for church that morning with a bouquet of beautiful lillies (my favorite), an adorable baby girl bootie charm from Pandora, and the sweetest card ever. He even included a little note from Caroline. I thought it was so thoughtful of him to acknowledge Mother's Day for me this year. What a good hubby I have!

Here I am on Mother's Day-22 weeks pregnant.

The hubby and me before church.

After church we went out to Cypress to see the final stages of my brother's new home and take momma to lunch.

Momma got a new purse from David and me. She loved it.


Staff Baby Shower
My wonderful team at work threw a baby shower for me and Baby Caroline in late May. I am blessed to work with some amazing women who went out of their way to make the shower very special. Caroline received so many goodies! It was such a great day.

The Fourth Grade Team, better known as, "The Unit."

Farewell to a Good Friend

I had to say good bye to a dear friend at the end of the school year. Amy and I were introduced a few years ago by our husbands, who were both attending Chiropractic school. We instantly connected and became great friends when we discovered we were both elementary school teachers. Last year Amy's school lost a slot and mine gained one so she transferred on over. It was awesome to have her on our staff. Everyone loved her! This year her hubby was blessed with a job in Dallas so they decided to make the move to the big DFW. I will so miss my sweet friend! I know we will remain close and I will see her again very soon. Love you Amy!!!!

Some ladies from work and I got together for a "Farewell to Amy" dinner. Amy is the pretty blonde in the middle.


At the close of May I was 24 weeks pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment